My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

What I'm wrapped up in #13

Hello friends. Good weekend? Mine was awesome. Portugal was sunny and great, Dad loved the party and I got to do loads of shopping with my sister which sums up to a perfect weekend. It also means that I'm in the worst mood today, having to deal with stupid people in the stupid tube this morning. Hate people, hate public transports, hate everything.

However, it's time to post my outfits from the warm weekend! Saturday was shopping day so chose my beloved plaid shirt for a casual I'm-super-cool look. Like it?

Plaid shirt (as you've seen): Topshop
Tee: Forever 21
Jeans: Topshop
Bag (new!!): Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Forever 21
Wedgy Trainers: Aldo

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...