My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

What I'm wrapped up in #32

Ok I admit it. I'm in a fur kind of mood. Don't ask me why but these beauties scream for my name in the shops and I just can't say no. The Beef asks every day if I'm wearing the same top as yesterday - poor thing, his fashion skills don't go much further than texture, not even colour sometimes. To be fair, I have been filling up the wardrobe with all sorts of furry pieces lately - and oh they do take a lot of precious space! Wore this outfit last weekend for an amazing dinner at Burger & Lobster (post to be up soon!) - after all lobster demands some fashion rules no?!









Fur Top: Topshop
Shorts: Zara
Ankle Boots: Topshop
Coat: Zara
Bag: ASOS
Earrings: Accessorize
Watch: Michael Kors



4 thoughts on “What I'm wrapped up in #32

  1. love your blog! following you!

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit - this is my fav so far....sadly I could never pull off these shorts!! That is not until I give up burgers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you guapa, my fav too! And no burgers for me after March either if I want to fit in my bikini and visit you!!

      Delete

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...