My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

What I'm wrapped up in #38

You know those days where you have your outfit all planned out in your head, the combo set, the perfect picture in mind... And then it just doesn't work? Well, this was one of those days. I had bought a new Topshop top that would go perfectly with my stripy black & white trousers. As soon as I tried it on, there it was - that look in the mirror, rage in my face, outfit not working. Argh! It went all straight back to the shop, some cash back in my lovely account and happy face ahead of the shopping that was about to come. It's always good to return something, that feeling you can get something else for FREE - because let's face it, it is for free if you're not actually swiping your card. You're just not - you're picking something up, trying it on and taking that same item home without paying. It must count as free, even though you spent that exact money 2 days ago - it's free now so that's all that matters. After a little anger management, I finally found something in my (almost empty!) wardrobe that was comfy and trendy for a turist day around London with my bestie from school. What-a-lovely-day.

For my amazing followers that have been in love with this coat and asking for more photos, here you gooo - don't say I'm not a nice pie!










 Plaid Shirt: Urban Outfitters | Long Sleeve Top: Forever 21 | Denim Jeans: Topshop |  Wedgy Trainers: Aldo | Pouch Bag: Topshop | Jewellery: Topshop | Watch: Michael Kors | Coat: ASOS | Sunglasses: Thierry Lasry 


Don't forget to follow me on InstagramTwitterBloglovinTumblr & Pinterest - I have them all! x

2 thoughts on “What I'm wrapped up in #38

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...