My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #48: City blue wind


I'm here! I'm alive! I disconnected from the world (ok, just the blogging world as you should really follow me on Instagram and see my daily photo updates!) while I was stuffing myself with food & Easter eggs but I'm back now. With 3 extra kg, but back. To see the positive side of things, I actual have a considerable big queue of outfits now, waiting to be published and shown to the world. Hope you enjoy this blue&white one, with such windy hair I thought I was in an actual photo shoot for a minute. Maybe just a couple of seconds but still.

Estou aqui! Estou viva! Desliguei do mundo (ok, só do mundo de blog porque ninguém me tira o meu Instagramshame on you se não seguirem os meus instaposts todos os dias!) enquanto me estava a empanturrar com comida e ovos de Páscoa mas estou de volta. Com mais 3 kg em cima, mas estou de volta. Se virmos o lado positivo da coisa, voltei carregadinha de outfits para vocês, tenho uma fila deles aqui à espera de ser publicados e mostrados ao mundo. Espero que gostem deste branco e azulinho, com uns cabelos tão ao vento que por momentos achei que estava numa sessão fotográfica à séria. Vá, não exageremos mas foi um bom momento.










Leather Jacket: Vintage @ Portobello Market | Shirt: Topshop | Waistcoat: GAP | Printed Trousers: H&M | Slip Ons: Topshop | Long Necklace: Topshop | Short Necklace: Forever 21 | Earrings: H&M | Handbag: Hermes

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...