My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #63: Lime, Lemon, Lime


What I'm Wrapped Up In
Summer or not, lemon yellow is hot.

My Spani-Aussie friend shouted at me via Instagram for some work outfit inspiration. I'm well taught and brought out the colour trousers. What better to make a work outfit than colour and/or printed trousers? Nothing my friends. The fabric and format make them totally appropriate, the colour/print make them totally in. Shirt and shoes: up to you! Have a meeting? Go for shirt and heels. Have a chilled day (and boss)? Go for a top and flats. Easy breezy. Me? I'll just keep collecting them and wear different ones all the time, until the credit card stops working.

P.S. Is it the first time I'm wearing my new black leather jacket on the blog? Dear Lord it must have a mention - it only took me about 2 years to find it.

--

Verão ou não, queremos é amarelo-limão (quase que não rimava!). A minha amiga metade Espanhola metade Australiana mandou-me um berro pelo Instagram a pedir por outfits para trabalhar. Eu sou bem mandada e trouxe logo as calças estridentes. Melhor do que calças de cor e/ou padrão para trabalhar? Não há meus amigos. O tecido e o feitio fazem com que sejam próprias para escritório, a cor e o padrão fazem com que estejam mega in. Top e sapatos: à vontade do freguês! É dia de reunião? Bota uma camisa e uns saltos. É dia mais casual? Um top e umas sandálias baixas chegam e sobram. Mais fácil não há. Eu? Bem eu continuo a coleccioná-las e uso umas diferentes a toda a hora, até o cartão de crédito não passar mais.

P.S. É a primeira vez que estou a usar o meu casaco de pele preto aqui? Bem, merece destaque então, demorei para aí uns 2 anos a encontrá-lo.









Leather Jacket: Topshop | Shirt: Vintage @ Brick Lane | Lemon Trousers: Zara (old) | Slides: Topshop | Bow Bracelet: Kate Spade NY | Arrow Bracelet: Stella Dot | Watch: Swatch


One thoughts on “WI'MWUI #63: Lime, Lemon, Lime

  1. Thank you mam!!! Noted and added to shopping list!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...