My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

#THAILAND | KOH TAO, LEAVING THE BEST TO LAST


I know what you're thinking - "How comes she still has Thailand photos hanging around?!" Well... 

... I do and I left them out on purpose to inspire me just before my summer holidays in Vilamoura, 'cause I'm sneaky like that. I was also trying not to include too many bikini photos in a blog that I proudly (?!) advertised on my CV during a job search. I mean, it's a part of my life, it's my dearest hobbie and it's a collection of moments and street style features I like to preserve. I must say I was quite surprised to know people actually look at the personal statement of your Curriculum Vitae these days! So since I've ruined the idea of my new coworkers not seeing me in a bikini and actually thinking I'm a very serious person, here are some of my favourites from Koh Tao - the best part of Thailand concentrated in one tiny island. It's all about the Sairee Beach guys!

M ❤️












[koh nangyuan beach]

















[sairee beach]




Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...