My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

GeekFactOfTheDay #2

Surrendered quite quickly to iOS 7. I'm usually not so receptive to changes in gadgets I use everyday but this time went for it and dare to say it's quite cool. 'Dare to say' because pretty much everything I read (mainly on Facebook) was that it was 'the worse upgrade in the whole world'. Drama queens.

To be honest I don't find it to be massively different but at least I don't seem to have any disappointments yet. Apart from the fact that I can't seem to scale pictures to fit in the lock/home screen so the whole picture appears, with some black bars at the top and bottom. That's quite annoying.

And yes, that's one of the important features to me. That and the Asos app.

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...