My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

What I'm wrapped up in #40


A quick & simple look with what's on at the moment - the basics. Sis and I are all over this subject recently and I truly believe that, even after watching all catwalks and collections at the Fashion Month full of patterns and different textures, the basics are on the trends and I'm all in with this one! It's (relatively) easy, it's comfy, it works and it's on - that's all we need to know. Ah, and to finalise, match it with some funky shoes: Result.

Um look simples com o que está a dar agora - os básicos. Eu e a minha irmã não nos calamos com este assunto nos últimos tempos mas ninguém me tira da cabeça que, mesmo depois de ter visto as catwalks e as colecções todas no mês das Fashion Weeks cheias de padrões e texturas arrojadas, os básicos é que estão a dar e eu estou nas minhas sete quintas! É (relativamente) fácil, é confortável, funciona e está in - não podíamos pedir mais nada meus amigos. Ah, e para dar o toque final, é conjugar com uns sapatos mais atrevidotes: Feito.






Coat: ASOS | Shirt: Topshop | Black Skinny Jeans: Zara | Jewellery: Topshop | Tiger Flats: Zara | Pouch Bag: Topshop

Stay updated on FacebookInstagramTwitterBloglovinTumblr & Pinterest - I have them all!

3 thoughts on “What I'm wrapped up in #40

  1. nice coat on you!

    which size did you buy for the camel coat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hadrien, Thank you so much!! Like my page on facebook to follow my updates :) facebook.com/theportuguesepinkpie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vivi! Thank you :) I bought size 10 because it was from the petite section. It fits perfectly! x

    ReplyDelete

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...