My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #44: The Baseball Jacket


Yep, you did have a glimpse of this a couple of weeks ago and yes, it took me a while to finally post the look. So here it is! Bought this buddy in a very expensive day spent around London when my lovely high-school twin was visiting. Oh boy, it was an expensive day. But totally worth it. I'm mad in love with this bad boy of a jacket, so Baseball, so American. 

Sim, não estão a sonhar, viram uma fotografia assim pequeniiina deste look e sim, demorei uma eternidade para o pôr num post como deve ser. Mas aqui está! Comprei este amorzinho quando a minha twin dos tempos do Liceu me veio visitar, num dia que me saiu bem caro. Caro, mas caro. Mas tudo muito bem gasto claro. Estou mega in love com este blusãozinho, tão Basebol, tão América. 






Baseball Jacket: Forever 21 | White Shirt: Topshop | Skirt: Urban Outfitters | Pouch Bag: Topshop | Slip Ons: Topshop | Necklace: Topshop | Black Tights: Calzedonia



Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...