My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #52: Bright Pink.


It's Rugby's end of season and the Beef's team has won the league. Hurrah! 


Our presence was requested to celebrate at the Rugby Club. My demand of cocktails resulted in myself and Sara from Lady Lipstick having to spend the night shaking margaritas & cosmos for everyone. Quite fun I must admit. An outfit shoot was obviously needed though. 

Hope you enjoy this one! I'm writing directly from the airport, on my way to pick Carlota up at Portugal to fly to NYC. It's a bit early but I'm like Christmas Eve excited. Speak soon pies, check my Instagram for daily updates as blogging will be less frequent in the next week - you know, I'll be too busy swiping my credit card. X












Leather Jacket: Vintage @ Portobello Market | Top: Topshop | Denim Shorts: Vintage @ Brick Lane | Denim Shirt: Pull&Bear | Handbag: Hermés | Ankle Boots: ASOS | Necklace: Topshop | Sunglasses: Thierry Lasry



Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...