My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #53: Painting Tshirt.


Hi piiiies! Guess who's back?!? That's right, back from NYC with a new wardrobe collection to post about. 


Still a bit jet-lagged, thought people overreacted when referring to it but it does actually get you - especially if you have to go straight to work, bah! Anyway, had an amazing time and can't wait to share it all with you. But while I go through my 2000 photos (yep, plus the iPhone ones!), here's a quick outfit that was on the queue - still from Portugal. Sweet Mum got me this T-shirt on Easter and here it is, as colourful as the weather that day!

--

Olá piiiies! I'm back! É verdade, NYC passou a correr e estou de volta com um guarda-roupa renovado para vir direitinho para aqui. Ainda estou um bocado jet-lagged, achei que era tudo um exagero quando as pessoas diziam que ficavam sem dormir e cansadíssimas mas parece que se verifica - principalmente se tivermos que ir trabalhar no dia a seguir, um mimo. Bem mas a viagem foi meeeega mesmo, estou desejosa de começar a pôr tudo aqui. Mas enquanto me organizo no meio das 2000 fotografias que tirámos (sim, sem contar com as do iPhone!), aqui fica um outfit rapidinho que estava na fila de espera - ainda de Portugal. A minha querida Mãezinha deu-me esta T-shirt na Páscoa e aqui está ela, cheia de cores a combinar com o calor que estava naquele dia!






T-shirt: Zara | Leather Skirt: H&M | Denim Shirt: Pull&Bear | Slip-Ons: Topshop | Sunglasses: Thierry Lasry | Handbag: Urban Outfitters | Watch: Swatch

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...