My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #54: 2 Years, 1 Girlie Dress


A couple of weeks ago, the Beef and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary! Yoohoo! 

2 full years putting up with that creature, those weird party shirts (not so much lately - I thank the Gods every morning!), that silly British humour that would never work for me (or so I used to claim), those ugly sideburns... And all the 1000 more amazing things he has to offer. I can't complain. I'm a happy pie and he puts up with me too, maybe even more. So last year he took me to Gaucho for dinner and we had the most amazing steak! I got him a helicopter lesson - Not so bad either, don't you think! This year, I took him to J Sheekey for a massive(ly chic) seafood platter and he gave me the cuttest pearl necklace (check my Instagram!). How sweet is that? It all went well until he decided to spend the whole night throwing up - oops! Anyway, it was a dress-up day and I did him the favour of putting on a girlie dress. Like it? Oh, needless to say it was a great excuse to wear my new stilettos!

--

Há duas semanas eu e o meu Bife fizemos 2 anos. Yupi! 2 anos inteirinhos a aturar aquela criatura, aquelas camisas terríveis (vá, têm melhorado ultimamente - agradeço aos santinhos todos os dias!), aquele humor inglês meio parvo que eu dizia que nunca dava para mim, aquelas patilhas de fugir aos gritos... Bem, e todas as outras 1000 coisas boas que ele tem para oferecer. Não me posso queixar. Sou uma pie contentinha. Ele também me atura, provavelmente bem mais do que eu a ele. Então, no ano passado levou-me a jantar ao Gaucho onde comemos o melhor bife de sempre. Eu dei-lhe uma aula de helicóptero - também não estive nada mal, não estejam para aí a pensar! Este ano eu levei-o ao J Sheekey para uma pratada enorme e mega chique de marisco e ele deu-me um colar lindo, fininho com uma pérola (vejam no meu instagram!). Tão queridinhos. Correu tudo lindamente até ele decidir passar a noite toda a vomitar - oops! Bem mas voltando ao que interessa, era uma ocasião especial e eu fiz-lhe o favor de pôr um vestidinho de menina. Like it? Ah, e claro que foi uma desculpa para usar os meus novos stiletos!










Blazer: Banana Republic | Dress:  ASOS | Pumps: Eureka Shoes | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: H&M

2 thoughts on “WI'MWUI #54: 2 Years, 1 Girlie Dress

  1. You look so cute! I love this look and your jacket is gorgeous - your hair looks lighter too?! X

    www.peexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely! Yes a bit lighter - just a summer spray to get us in the beach mood xx

    ReplyDelete

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...