My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

Have I mentioned I've just booked Sardinia?!

Oh I haven't?! Shame on me. So summer is coming, beach is screaming my name and my wallet is having a nervous breakdown. But what matters is I'm going to Portugal, Lisbon AND Algarve throughout July and August and then I'm off to Sardinia with the crazy Beefs. Yoohoo. I'm expecting it to look like this:


No less. We're staying at San Teodoro, one of the main spots of Costa Smeralda. So - can I have tips, recommendations, to-dos, not to-dos, must go, must stay away from, all sorts? We're going for amazing beaches (yes, I do still say bitches...) and crazy parties! All welcome. Help a girl out, will'ya? 

Oh, and I forgot to mention I am - for the first time in my life - working on my tan in advance! Did a bit of research on my fav blogs and decided to try on a gradual tan moisturizer (crazy, I know!). Don't go mental, it's a gradual thing and it's nothing like fake tan - I'm not going to look like a burnt carrot anytime soon. And it doesn't have that smell everyone talks about - it just smells like any other moisturizer with perfume. The chosen one was Elemis (http://www.elemis.com/) - I'm happy so far, I'll keep you posted if I accidentally turn orange...

2 thoughts on “Have I mentioned I've just booked Sardinia?!

  1. Have fun on your trip! I have once been there and It was so beautiful!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back! I am having a giveaway on my blog and I would love it, if you would take a look at it, enter and possibly win!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    http://fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly-Louise! Thank you, I'll post all the photos from Sardinia afterwards!!

    Of course, I'll check your blog now xx

    ReplyDelete

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...