My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #59: Squares vs. Stripes


What I'm Wrapped Up In
Suuuuper quick outfit before I go get rained on at Field Day. Actually, scrap that - the sun is shining loversss! 

Here I was thinking I was going to have to take the wellies out. But it looks like someone out there heard me screaming and the sun is ouuuut. Now what's rocking even more is this mix of stripes, squares, black, white, yellow and stuff. I'm a fan. Are you?

--

Meeeega fast outfit antes de ir apanhar a molha da minha vida no Field Day. Ahhhh, afinal não sendo que o sol decidiu aparecer! Estava eu aqui em pânico a pensar que tinha que ir ao baú buscar as galochas mas alguém lá em cima ouviu as minhas preces e está um diazão lá fora. Mas o que está mesmo mesmo a dar é este mix de riscas, quadrados, preto, branco, amarelo e coisas. Estou fã. Vocês não?








Coat: Zara | Shirt: Topshop | Shorts: Forever 21 | Slippers: Eureka Shoes | Shoulder Bag: Zara | Bracelet: H&M | Necklace: Forever 21 | Watch: Swatch

2 thoughts on “WI'MWUI #59: Squares vs. Stripes

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...