My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #79: Insta Outfit


What I'm Wrapped Up In
As I always say, the best looks are the unplanned ones. Especially when they involve a lot of black & white.

This one was so not planned I didn't even have my camera with me. Shame! But thought I had to feature here my favourite shirt of all times and my ripped jeans of the moment. I'm high on the casual-chic phase, literally cannot stop mixing them up like there's no tomorrow. And more importantly, these suede fringy boots have not left my feet since I got them - the purchase of the month.

M ❤️

Como eu estou sempre a dizer, não há melhor look do que aquele que não é planeado. Principalmente quando envolve toneladas de branco e preto. Este foi tão não-planeado que nem sequer tinha a minha máquina comigo. Uma vergonha! Mas achei que tinha que pôr aqui a minha camisa preferida de todos os tempos e os meus jeans do momento. Estou claramente numa fase casual-chic (ainda mais que o normal!), sendo que não consigo parar de misturá-los como se não houvesse amanhã. Mais importante ainda, estas botas de camurça e franjas não tiveram descanso desde que as trouxe para casa - c o m p r a do mês.






shirt ASOS (old) | blazer Zara (old, similar here) | HAYDEN jeans Topshop | belt Stradivarius (old) | ankle boots Topshop (old) | handbag Kate Spade NY

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...