My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #83: Fancy Fur


What I'm Wrapped Up In
Happy Tuesday little pies. How about some dark fancy fur to cheer us all up?

Every time I look at this fur gilet it makes me laugh. That's because the Beef has outdone himself this time and came out with the most ridiculous argument during a discussion - about the fact that it starts raining out of nowhere in London and that obviously ruins my pretty clothes! He goes "well, who wears fur in November anyway?!". Erm... right girls, let's put them all back in the summer suitcase and bring them out around June time, yeah? Stuuupid boys. But back to what's important, fact is I'm still in love with my fur gilet and it goes puuurfectly with these leather shorts for an Amazon type of look (Ha!) - in plain November! x

M ❤️

Happy Tuesday little pies. Que tal um toque de pêlo mega fancy para animar o dia?
Sempre que olho para este colete de pêlo desato-me a rir. Isto porque o meu Bife desta vez atingiu o top do patamar da parvoíce crónica e saiu-se com o argumento mais ridículo de sempre a meio de uma conversa - sobre o facto de não se aguentar quando começa a chover desenfreadamente sem aviso prévio e isso arruinar toda e qualquer peça de roupa querida!. Então vira-se e  diz: "Oh, mas também quem é que usa pêlo em Novembro?!". Erm... Certo, então vou só ali pô-lo na mala de verão e lá para meados de Junho volto a tirar, boa? Homens estúuupidos. Enfim, mas voltando ao que é importante, devo dizer que ainda me babo ligeiramente com este colete de pêlo que fica assim perfeitiiinho com estes calções de pele num look tipo mulher da Amazónia (lol!) - em pleno Novembro! x











fur gilet Topshop | top H&M | leather shorts H&M | boots Topshop (similar here) | earrings ASOS | phone case ASOS | bracelet Stella&Dot UK


Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...