My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

What I'm wrapped up in #4

First outfit post with short hair. In 3 words: weird, weird and... weird. Still getting used to it. Weather in London is as stupid as ever, that kind that you don't know if you should put on the big winter coat or the thin blazer as it's dead cold in the morning (except for the beef, for him it's like he's in the Caribbean Islands of course) and sometimes warm in the afternoon. As long as it's not raining and we don't get our hairs all messed up, we're fine. Still addicted to my favourite coat at the mo...


Tshirt: Pull&Bear
Coat: Zara (as you already know...)
Trousers: Zara (old collection)
Bag: Hermes (the love of my life)
Trainers: Aldo
Necklace/Chain: Vintage @ Portobello Market

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...