My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

Hello 2014

Happy 1st day of the year! How's that hangover going? Got through the family lunch or sat on the sofa all day? I'm leaning towards the second one since I'm back in London and therefore there's no crazy family around. I have demanded an early New Year's dinner though, which will put me cooking in no time. Just to say hello to everyone and to this lovely year ahead of us! Hope you've made your 12 wishes last night eating your 12 raisins - I've done it with smarties of course, yukky raisins! My public wish is to turn the pink blog into a better place where you can laugh, make fun of, identify with, relax a bit, get inspired and hopefully follow some of my craziness throughout the year. Here are my 2013 looks with one of my fav songs behind it. Enjoy <3




Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...