My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

Where's mine @ the hat season

Hey yo. Been wanting to write this post since the winter started. It does seem like a long time ago. We've come to the conclusion we're in a coat season, even though I'm still saying the huge cardigans and warm knitwear are taking over from the heavy coats. Although, what we really can't deny is the hat madness. That's right, if you don't have one, run to the sales and go get it. I was hoping to get one for Christmas but since I didn't, here's an excuse to dive in the sales a bit more - yes, I've already brought the whole Zara home with me. Have a look at my favourite styles (from my fav bloggers!), with awesome outfits backing them up - 





Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...