My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

What I'm wrapped up in #25

First outfit post of the year... Taken last year though. I've stopped posting over the Christmas break (was sleeping in 10 min sections instead!) but that doesn't mean I stopped posing. Oh no! This was my outfit to a girls Xmas dinner, where you want to look good and semi chic but you're not going out out so you can't go all sexy-crazy. Found this amazing turtle pattern skirt lost in my sister's wardrobe and got way too excited! It was one of those 5£ purchases on sale that didn't get much use so obvs came back with me on the plane. 

So into this all-buttons-up-shirt trend. The Beef says it's too Shoreditch. But he also wears party shirts and golden ties so what does he know?!



Denim Shirt: Pull & Bear
Leather Turtle Skirt: H&M 
Coat: ASOS
Ankle Boots: Topshop
Necklace: Forever 21
Handbag: ASOS

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...