My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

What I'm wrapped up in #34 @ Edinburgh Day 2


My fav outfit of the whole trip. Well maybe because it was pretty much all new and what's new is obviously better. Until you wear it twice and then it's just as boring as any other piece in the wardrobe but anyyyyyway. I've been meaning to get a denim jacket since I was like 12. I know, it's ridiculous as there are denim jackets at every corner (sometimes literally!) but I could never find the right one and ended up giving up. Until I went Zara in Edinburgh (no, it doesn't matter that there are like 163 Zara shops in London, I will go there just because it's in a different place). It was completely unplanned but I just picked it up and that was the one - by only £7.99. I know, absurd. HA. No need to mention my amazing skirt that I'm head over heels with (again, from a shop that you can find in London every 10 metres) - and no, it's not a picnic blanket, it's just awesome.









Fur Coat: ASOS | Denim Jacket: Zara | Shirt: Pull&Bear | Skirt: Urban Outfitters | Boots: Catarina Martins | Necklace: Vintage @ Portobello Market | Handbag: Urban Outfitters | Sunglasses: Thierry Lasry



Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...