My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

What I'm wrapped up in #39


Andddd this is one of my fav looks at the moment. That casual-wanna-be-gangsta is so on I couldn't resist. This features for the first time my amazing slip ons that were a success in the last post (and that I haven't taken off for a second so you'll be seeing them quite a lot!). Here's the full look as promised, wearing my new black leather jacket found in Portobello Market - the best place to take friends that are visiting! It was a bit expensive for a little boutique, especially since I decided to go to Lisbon and bring a whole new wardrobe back so this month HAS to be a cheap one if I want to buy any pair of socks in NY later in May...








Leather Jacket: Portobello Market | Denim Shirt: Pull&Bear | Plaid Scarf: New Look | Black Jeans: Zara | Slip Ons: Topshop | Beanie: Camden Market | Necklace: Topshop

Stay updated on FacebookInstagramTwitterBloglovinTumblr & Pinterest - I have them all!

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...