My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #88: THE WANG FEVER


What I'm Wrapped Up In
Hello friends. Here I am late as hell once again. But come on, I've got WANG on me.

The last few weeks have been mad. Oh wait, we only got back to work last week, right? Well it feels like about 3 months. No kidding, literally the longest week of-ma-life. Needless to say I have 34-hundred outfits queuing up at this point - this being one of them. Leave Mr. Wang waiting should not be allowed, I know... But I'm finally exhibiting my Alexander Wang x H&M purchase from last year that kept me on their website for about an hour pressing the refresh button. Worth it? Oh yes. Photos taken in lovely Barcelona, which you'll be seeing here like, super soon. Stay tuned.

M ❤️









Alexander Wang x H&M scuba jumper | JAMIE jeans Topshop | suede camel boots Zara | scarf H&M | sunnies Thierry Lasry

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...