My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #89: MAXI MATCH


What I'm Wrapped Up In
Happy Monday everyone! My homies beanie is back, this time with an unexpected match...

I must say I sort of forgot this outfit. It was floating around here for a while and then it kind of vanished from my sight. It's a weird combination for me to be honest, starting on the black maxi skirt that rarely leaves the closet and ending on the beanie-heels match. Guess I'm in that mood of trying strange choices and put them together for no real reason hoping it works. And - it's one of those sweetheart beanies of all times so, in my head, it just goes with everything (literally!).

I also like to think that who doesn't actually know me would think I'm not a midget and have a real person's height from these photos. A girl can dream, right?

M ❤️









jumper Topshop | maxi skirt Primark | beanie Camden Market | heels Eureka Shoes (last season) | gold necklace Swarovski 

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...