My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #91: FLUFFY BRUNCH


What I'm Wrapped Up In
Friday... I'm in love. There's baby pink fur and there's a baby pink background.

What else could you ask, on a Friday or any other day of the week? Freaking loving this outfit. I wanted something that was casual enough to go for a late brunch and fancy enough for a dinner party later on - which happens fairly often on a Saturday for all of us. I truly think fur is our best friend when we find ourselves in this situation - it adds that sparkly touch, without being too much to walk around in daylight. Puuurfect, no? Now tell me, what are you wearing this weekend?

M ❤️









fur coat H&M | white shirt Topshop | JAMIE ripped jeans Topshop | ankle boots Public Desire | necklace H&M 

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...