My Instagram

My Advertising

Be an e-tailPR blogger

My Facebook

WI'MWUI #94: LEATHER LONDON


What I'm Wrapped Up In
Back to London, back to cloudy outfits. Not necessarily a bad thing...

... I can't say I don't enjoy a bit of layering myself. But let's be honest, we're all craving the spring sun, especially when you have a tan to show off in backless tops - erm, yes, me. The only thing that makes me happy are my new leather leggings that fit like a glove. Oh and another thing - that I will be in 27-degree-Lisbon in two tiny days!

M ❤️

P.S. Can we just talk about my amazing, soft, beautiful, shiny, new Céline handbag I got in Thailand? Oh, no need, right? (whaaaaa!)








light grey jacket Forever 21 | flower print jacket H&M | stripy jumper Zara | leather leggings Forever 21 | pointy boots Public Desire | handbag Céline | watch Casio @ ASOS 

Leave a Reply

Tell me things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...